Analogfotograferna Stockholm is an analog photography club founded by five original members in May 2013. As of January 2018, we were 146 members.
We arrange activities most Wednesdays – club meetings, workshops, photo walks, etc. Previous activities include caffenol development, street photography, darkroom toning techniques, and individual photo projects.
Members also have access to our well-equipped darkroom, in direct connection to the club office.
Do you want to know more about us, or apply for membership? You are welcome to visit one of our monthly club meetings to meet our members and find out more about the club. Our monthly club meetings are held one Wednesday per month. Check our calendar to find out when our next meeting is. Look for activities titled ”Månadsmöte”.
The monthly club meetings are held in our premises on Polhemsgatan 38, the door is marked ”Unga forskare”. Ring the bell and we’ll let you in! You can also phone the premises on this number: 08-107700.
If you are 25 or younger, you can also start by coming to a youth meeting. For information, check the calendar for ”Ungdomskväll” or similar, or contact us for info.
Once you have been to a first meeting, you are welcome to our club formally if you like.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE THE STOCKHOLM REGION OR ABROAD. THIS IS NOT A WEB BASED PHOTO CLUB.
Membership fees 2019
- Silver membership including darkroom access: 2000 kr/calendar year
- Senior members (65+) including darkroom access: 1000 kr/calendar year
- Youth member (25 or younger) including darkroom access: 0 kr/calendar year
- Basic membership (no darkroom access): 300 kr/calendar year
If you join the club in November or December, the following year’s fee applies. In this case, there is no extra charge for current year’s November and December.
The fee should be paid to our Swedish bankgiro 572-7268.
Please include your name in the message field, so that we know who you are.
Want to join? Here’s a checklist:
- Come to a monthly club meeting, or if you are 25 or younger, join a youth meeting. Check our calendar for dates.
- Pay the membership fee (see above). The fee should be paid to our Swedish bankgiro 572-7268.
Please make sure to include your name in the message field.
- Fill in the membership application (in Swedish – contact us if you need assistance)
- Join our Facebook group (optional)
Do not hesitate to contact us!